Spirit XBU55 Upright Exercise Bike
Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the XBU55 fitness bike. Easy adjustments, a cooling fan, high density foam seat, challenging programs, 20 levels of resistance, and a bright LCD display are all standard.
Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population.
- - A vertical ratcheting, pop pin engaged seat post and micro adjustments of the seat in the fore/aft direction
- - It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our fitness bikes, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), and calf muscles.
- - There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum (calculated when you enter your age in the programming section of each program).
- - A heavy duty 30 lb. flywheel results in more inertia (Revolutions Per Minute & Watt output).
- Product Weight - 115 lbs.
- Product Dimensions - 42" x 21" x 53"
- Weight Capacity - 325 lbs.
- Heart Rate - Contact & Telemetric
- Resistance Levels - 20
- Frame, Brake - Lifetime
- Parts - 10 Years
- Labor - 1 Year