Spirit ST800FI Flat/Incline Bench
ST800FID - With a heavy-gauge steel frame, and commercial-grade components, the ST800FI is built to perform and last.
The Spirit Fitness ST800FI Flat/Incline Bench is the perfect balance of comfort, durability, and versatility. The back pad can easily be adjusted between 6 different incline levels ranging from 0° to 80° using the spring-loaded steel lock pin. Integrated hooks on the rear stabilizer allow you to use the bench with resistance bands, or other workout accessories to match your training regimen. Both the back pad and seat pad are constructed using high-density foam that is fully upholstered (front and back) using commercial-grade vinyl, making them comfortable, supportive, durable, and easy to clean.
With the built-in transport wheels, and the non-absorbing PVC covered transport handle, you can easily take your bench where it is needed most. The rubber foot covers help protect flooring, while also increasing stability during use. With a heavy-gauge steel frame, and commercial-grade components, the ST800FI Flat/Incline Bench comes with a 1,000 lb weight capacity and is built to perform and last.
- Adjustable Backrest with Pop-Pin
- 6 Levels of Incline (0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 80°)
- 12-Gauge Steel Frame
- Polymeric Foam Cushion and Leather Cover Bench
- Bench Pad Back: 39.4" L x 12.6" W x 2.75" H
- Bench Pad Seat: 13.4" L x 10.2" W x 2.75" H
- Handlebars: High-Quality Electrostatic Powder Coat Finish
- Feet: Steel with Rubber Foot Covers
- Integrated Resistance Band Hooks
- Transportation Wheels
- Set-Up Dimension: 56.3" L x 25.6" W x 18" H
- Shipping Dimension: 55.1" L x 20.7" W x 11" H
- Item Weight: 99.2 lb
- Shipping Weight: 110.2 lb
- Max Weight Capacity: 1000 lb
- Lifetime Frame
- Lifetime Parts
- Lifetime Upholstery/Grips
- 10 Years Frame
- 5 Years Parts
- 6 Months Upholstery/Grips
- *Prisons and correctional facilities are excluded from warranty coverage.