RMT Club by WeckMethod
Made in the USA, the RMT® Club is used by professional athletes and trainers in virtually every sport because of its versatility and unique training benefits. Its patented design opens new avenues in functional training and improves functional strength, rotational power, mobility, coordination, core strength, conditioning, and balance.
Unlike a kettlebell, dumbbell, or other traditional training equipment, the RMT® Club incorporates:
- Fixed Reinforced Handle - giving it the ability to connect multi-directional movement and increased range of motion
- Internal Shifting Weight - giving it the ability to create dynamic resistance, act as a counter weight, or provide audible feedback for proper positioning, timing, and, coordination
- Durable Flexible Club Head - giving it the ability to absorb maximum impact
- Improves functional strength and rotational power
- Improves mobility, coordination, and balance
- Enhances athleticism and movement efficiency
- Unifies and integrates dominant and non-dominant sides
- Durable, flexible club head to absorb high impact strikes
- Strong handle to withstand high intensity swings in multiple directions
- Internal shifting weight for dynamic resistance, audible feedback
- Multiple weight options: 2, 4, 6, and 8 pounds (If you are new to using the club we recommend starting with the 4 lb RMT Club and increasing weight after you have mastered the movements. Watch this video below to figure out which RMT Club is right for you.
- Approximately 21" high and 6" diameter