Pro ClubLine Glute Ham Machine by Body-Solid
Stable and solid, the Body-Solid Glute Ham machine is an essential piece for any workout facility. Thick, double-stitched DuraFirm™ pads and oversize 8" foam rollers provide comfort and support. Premium commercial components ensure dependability and reliability even in heavy use, high-trac gyms and clubs.
The glute ham developer’s primary function is a glute ham extension which is an exercise performed with a knee pivot, the exercise isolates the glutes and hamstrings. Compare this to the roman chair’s primary function which is a back hyperextension with a hip pivot. The Glute Ham machine has way more travel for the foot rollers both vertically and horizontally. Also, it has much larger thigh pads, allowing for increased range on all exercises. A glute ham can do everything a roman chair can do but not the other way around.
Note: Wheels have been added for mobility. Not all photos show these wheels
- Vertical and horizontal adjustments ensure proper fit for any size user
- Isolates lower posterior muscles
- Works glutes, hamstrings, calves, abs and obliques in one machine
- Oversized pads for comfort
- Durafirm upholstery for durability
- Step for easy access and dismount
- Wheels for easy mobility
- Commerical Rated
- 77" L x 33" W x 50" H, 136 lbs.
Weight: 136 lbs