Body Solid ClubLine Olympic Decline Bench
The full-commercial Pro Clubline SODB250 Decline Bench is designed to meet any facility’s requirements.
The SODB250 Decline Bench is an ideal platform for safe and effective training of lower pecs, triceps, biceps, and anterior deltoid muscles.
Built with a 2”x3” heavy-duty 11-gauge steel mainframe construction, the SODB250 features solid lift-offs and durable double-stitched upholstery that will stand up to the heaviest weights.
The composite lining on the SODB250’s bar catches protects both the bar and the bench.
Premium commercial components on this decline bench ensure dependability and reliability even in heavy use, high-traffic gyms, and clubs.
- Ideal for decline bench presses and other chest press movements
- -18° backrest angle
- Adjustable leg hold positions
- 2”x3” heavy-duty 11-gauge mainframe construction
- Backpad Width: 11.5”
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs
- Product Weight: 148 lbs.
- Dimensions: 57.5”L x 49.6”W x 54.3”H