Body Solid Flat / Incline / Decline Bench
Without a doubt, the cornerstone of all strength training equipment is the freeweight bench....
Ask any personal trainer or fitness professional what they would buy if they were only allowed to purchase one piece of strength training equipment and the Flat / Incline / Decline Bench is sure to be at the top of the list. Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power Racks and Multi-Press Racks. Allows proper form and positioning for incline press and shoulder press exercises in all racks. Improved design features quick, easy, solid and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment. Eight-position seat pad adjustment allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip flexor alignment. Includes T-bar Leg Hold Down Attachment and thick, rich DuraFirmÖ Upholstery. Includes wheels for easy mobility. Over 1000 lb. capacity.
Some photos above show GFID31 with optional leg developer and preacher curl
- Specifically designed to fit Smith Machines, Power Racks, Press Racks
- Quick and secure ladder-style back pad adjusts to 6 positions
- Thick DuraFirm™ Upholstery
- Seat pad adjusts to eight positions
- Includes T-Bar Leg Hold Down Attachment
- Built in Transport Wheels
- Optional Leg Developer GLDA1, Preacher Curl Attachment GPCA1
- Body-Solid In-Home Lifetime Warranty
- Light Commercial Warranty
- 59" L x 27" W x 22" H, 57 lbs.
WeightWeight: 57 lbs
Some assembly required.