Body Solid Fusion 600 Personal Gym
Get your arms around a complete, in-home fitness solution.
Take range of motion to a new dimension by configuring the Fusion 600 multi-station gym into the system that works for you. With its revolutionary Bi-Angular Press Arm, seated leg curl, dedicated mid row and functional training arms, you'll be able to flex your workouts with industry-current technology and biometrics.
With its design-forward aesthetic and motivating presence, you've found a new partner in total physical fitness with the Body-Solid Fusion 600 home gym. Design your gym to adapt to your available floor space and address your training needs, preferences and goals. Just add the stations and accessories that will help you achieve your specific fitness goals. Then, work out on your own time, at your own pace, in your own home.
The Fusion 600 features our biangular converging press arm that generates 25% more muscle interaction for better results. It also sports a leg curl station that puts you in the driver's seat for developing both hamstrings simultaneously from a comfortable, seated position.
Station to station, the Fusion 600 multi-station gym offers you a superior workout experience, with the function and flexibility to perform over 60 exercises, including: chest press, incline press, decline press, lat pull-down, leg extension, bicep curl, tricep extension, mid row, cable row, shrugs, shoulder press and many more.
The Fusion 600 has a single-stack, multi-function approach to home gym design that offers you an amazingly versatile workout. Isolate individual muscles or introduce functional training into your routine to establish and sustain improved coordination, balance and stability.
Whether you configure your Body-Solid Fusion 600 gym to include a lat pulldown, seated row, leg curl, leg extension (or any combination of stations and accessories), form and function converge to provide you with balanced, biomechanically efficient upper and lower body development.
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
In designing the Fusion line of equipment, we raised the bar for high-end single stack gyms for the home by utilizing rugged, oversized oval steel tubing. We acknowledged a growing popularity of combined traditional and functional training routines. We emphasized a modular design that lets individual users define and build the best home gym for their specific fitness and strength-training goals. The end result is superior gym that features:
- Body-Solid's revolutionary Bi-Angular press arm that generates 25% more muscle interaction for better results.
- 4-position standard press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles.
- A leg curl station that lets the user develop both hamstrings simultaneously from a comfortable, seated position.
- Leg extension with pivoting rollers that provides a full range of motion and allows you to feel your quads being worked through the entire range of movement.
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side-accessed workouts.
- Gas assist telescoping seat and telescoping back rest with multiple position cushion that ensures comfort and adjustability for any size user.
- Two pre-cabled accessory attachment points that enable you to configure your gym to be as individually unique as your personal goals and routines demand.
- Superior engineering and construction backed by the Body-Solid guarantee to last a lifetime.
- Workout Placard with 20 exercises examples included.
Body-Solid In-Home Lifetime Warranty
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
Freight Delivery (LTL)
- Freight Orders: 10-14 working days from time of order
- Cancellation: 24HRS Must cancel order with in 24hrs of Placing order. Orders cancelled after they have been processed and shipped will incur all shipping cost from and returning to the manufacturers warehouse.
- If an item requires additional lead time, it will be noted in the description