Body Solid Pro Dual Pec Dec
Arm yourself for an efficient pec, back and shoulder workout.
Developing a lean, muscular chest is an integral part of every weight training routine, and sculpting a full, balanced chest requires a wide array of movements that target muscles from a variety of angles.
Body-Solid's ProòDual Pec/Delt Machine's dual overhead variable resistance cams allow each arm to operate independently, providing unilateral and bilateral chest, back and shoulder conditioning.
The ProòDual Pec/Delt Machine features uniquely designed articulating pec arms to provide optimal; pectoral and rear deltoid development and has independent range of motion adjustments to accommodate users of all sizes.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the ProòDual Pec/Delt Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the ProòDual Pec/Delt Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
FEATURES:Independent arms with 5 adjustable starting positions enable users greater range of motion as well as both unilateral and bilateral arm movements.
- Extra-long 360 degree rotating handles self adjust to the users path of motion for both pec and rear delt exercises.
- Easy, 5-position gas-assisted seat adjustment puts users of any size in proper position.
- Includes a 210 lb. weight stack with a 310 lb. weight stack option.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro òDual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
If you can imagine it, you can build it with the Body-Solid Commercial Dual modular fitness system! The Pec/Delt Machine features innovative design, proven biomechanics and advanced structural engineering.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375ö x 4.625ö oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm upholstery over 2ö high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat
- Extended handle provides multiple gripping positions