Body Solid Powerline Dual Stack Functional Trainer
PFT100 - Best Seller! Dual 160 lb. stacks and independent swivel pulleys with 180 degree range of motion. This is the Functional Trainer for You!
Train the way you move with the Powerline by Body-Solid PFT100 Dual Stack Functional Trainer. Featuring two 160 lb. weight stacks (upgradable to two 210 lb. stacks), the Powerline Functional Trainer offers convenient workouts for users of all fitness levels. Designed to provide extraordinary performance, the PFT100 offers vertically adjustable pulleys that swivel smoothly through a 180-degree range of motion for unmatched workout versatility. The no-cable change design allows you to go from exercise to exercise quickly. The PFT100 features 20 different starting positions with 3.2” hole spacing.
Two adjustable nylon cable handles are also included with the unit allowing you instant access to a number of exercises including low and high cable crossovers, biceps curls, triceps pressdown, triceps extension, glute kickback, rows, delt raises, trunk twists and more! Add a bench or stability ball for even more workout variety and integrate press, fly and crunch movements.
Providing true isolateral-based movements users can target a wide variety of muscles and goals including strength training, performance, flexibility and rehabilitation. The Powerline Functional Trainer also features a knurled chinning bar for perfect chin-ups, pull-ups, leg raises and more as well as integrated accessory bar storage.
- Includes two 160 lb. weight stack, dual 210 lb. weight stacks available
- Vertically adjustable pulleys
- Traveling pulleys swivel smoothly through 180-degree range of motion
- ½ to 1 weight ratio
- Chinning bar included
- Integrated accessory bar storage
- Dimensions: 42” D x 63” W x 83” H
- Dimensions Between Pulleys: 52”
- Product Weight: 476 lbs
- 10 Years Frame
- 1 Year Parts
Freight Delivery (LTL)
- Freight Orders: 10-14 working days from time of order
- Cancellation: 24HRS Must cancel order with in 24hrs of Placing order. Orders cancelled after they have been processed and shipped will incur all shipping cost from and returning to the manufacturers warehouse.
- If an item requires additional lead time, it will be noted in the description