Body-Solid Nunchuck Grips
Challenge your grip strength and target your forearms with Body-Solid Tools’ BSTNG Nunchuck Grips. Use Nunchuck Grips (also known as grandfather clock grips) for pull-ups similar to the classic towel grip pull-up or add them to a rig for a challenging monkey bar course. These state-of-the-art nunchuck grips provide high-level grip strength workouts but also offer targeted forearm movements similar to a rope climb.
Attach Body-Solid Tools’ BSTNG Nuncuck Grips to a kettlebell or weight plate for additional grip strength movements like modified farmers walks. Non-slip matte red paint finish ensures stability throughout the movement and a strong nylon strap guarantees safe workouts every time.
- Attached to kettlebell, weight plate or in rig system
- Perfect for pull-ups, farmers walks and more
- Textured-surface for safety and stability
- New, Longer Straps
- Each Grip Size: 2” round by 15.2” H / 6.1”H (grip length)
- Product Weight: 2.9 lbs. (together)