Body Solid GFT100 Functional Trainer
GFT - A versatile, reliable and space-saving functional trainer for home and garage gyms and fitness facilities. Built with two 160 lb. weight stacks.
The Body-Solid GFT100 Functional Trainer is a versatile, reliable and space-saving functional trainer for home and garage gyms and fitness facilities. Built with two 160 lb. weight stacks, the GFT100 Functional Trainer is upgradable to two 210 lb. or two 310 lb. weight stacks. Optional weight stack shrouds look great and provide an extra layer of safety.
The dual weight-stack design provides isolateral movements and balanced training. The Body-Solid GFT100 features a 1:2 stack to resistance ratio allowing for smaller incremental weight adjustments and an amazing range of motion. Perform flys, presses, squats, lunges, shrugs, rows, curls, extensions, press downs, crunches and so much more. Add an optional Body-Solid bench or stability ball for even more workout variety.
Constructed with heavy-duty 11-gauge 2” x 3” steel and a black powder coat finish, the GFT100 Functional Trainer fits perfectly into any contemporary workout space and is built to last. Best of all, the GFT100 utilizes a space-saving design to maximize every inch of floor space.
Fully-adjustable, swiveling pulleys offer complete workout freedom; and the included attachments (aluminum stirrup handles, triceps rope, chin & dip belt and double swivel bar) will give users a near-unlimited number of workout options. Use the included accessory rack to store each of these items and keep workout spaces clean and organized. The integrated chinning bar offers additional versatility to the Body-Solid GFT100 Functional Trainer letting users perform chin-ups, pull-ups, leg raises and more.
Choose Your Weight Stack Version
- Dual 160 lb. Weight Stacks, #GFT100
- Dual 210 lb. Weight Stacks, #GFT100/2
- Dual 310 lb. Weight Stacks, #GFT100/3
- The 160 and 210 lb. stacks may be upgraded later with additional plates
- Heavy Dutty 11-gauge, 2” x 3” steel construction
- 1:2 weight resistance ratio (100 lbs. on stack equals 200 lbs. resistance)
- Two fully adjustable swiveling pulleys
- Integrated chinning bar
- Includes: aluminum stirrup handles, triceps rope, chin & dip belt and double swivel bar
- Optional Weight Stack Shrouds available
- Body-Solid Light Commercial warranty, In-Home Lifetime Warranty
- Assembled Dimensions: 45.1” L x 64” W x 83” H
- Product Weight: 633 lbs.
Freight Delivery (LTL)
- Freight Orders: 10-14 working days from time of order
- Cancellation: 24HRS Must cancel order with in 24hrs of Placing order. Orders cancelled after they have been processed and shipped will incur all shipping cost from and returning to the manufacturers warehouse.
- If an item requires additional lead time, it will be noted in the description