BodyCraft VR400 Pro Folding Air/Magnetic Rower
Sharing many of the same features as the VR500, the VR400 takes a step towards simplicity with the manual resistance controls. Set your resistance and go! It’s as simple as that.
- Resistance: Level 1 - Air resistance. Level 2 through 16 - Air and magnetic resistance.
- Handlebar: Lightweight, rubber coated aluminum handle.
- Travel: 38.5" of travel will accommodate users up to 6'8".
- Seat: Deep contoured seat with heavy duty roller bearings.
- Foot Hold: Deluxe pivoting heel rest with quick adjust foot straps.
- Track: Extruded aluminum mono-rail - high strength T13 aluminum.
- Handle: Drive premium nylon belt.
- Support Legs: Heavy gauge powder coated steel.
- Monitor Arm: Allows for height and angle adjustments.
- Storage: Quick release fold and roll system. Fastest folding mechanism available!
- Display shows Time, Date, Distance (Meters), Calories (Cal), Pulse, Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes, Watts, Resistance, Recovery Profile.
- Manual mode Quick Start or Race
- Programs Manual and Race
- Goal Programs: Time, Distance (Meters), Strokes, Calories and Pulse.
- Recovery Program 60 second test on pulse recovery
- Resistance System 16 levels
- Sleep feature auto shutdown after 4 minutes of no use.
*We reserve the right to make improvements and changes to the product specifications without notice
- Finish powder coated steel with anodized aluminum beam
- Unit floor dimensions 21.25"W x 98.5"L
- Seat height 18"
- Seat travel 38.5" (up to 6'8" user height)
- Maximum user weight 350lbs (up to 5 hours a day)
- Assembled dimensions 98.5"L x 21.25"W x 40.25"H
- Folded dimensions 43.25"L x 21.25"W x 69.25"H
- Unit weight 86lb 39kgs
- Lifetime Frame
- 7 years Parts
- 2 year Labor
- Light Commercial (up to 5 hours/day)
- 10 years Frame
- 3 years Parts
- 1 year Labor