BodyCraft SPR Indoor Club Group Cycle
Employing state-of-the-art BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Technology, the SPR is the ultimate cycle for indoor Spin Classes or individual training. Designed with an interactive computer, ensuring you’re always performing at your optimum level.
- RESISTANCE - BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Magnetic Technology is designed to react to your demand Maintenance free. No brakes pad to replace.
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL FRAME - Double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion.
- BELT DRIVE - For smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free performance. The automotive quality French Hutchinson 5PK V-Ribbed Belt will last, and last, and last.
- FLYWHEEL - Precision perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel. Spins on the very best SKF Bearings available, manufactured in Germany and France.
- WATER BOTTLE HOLDER - Right in front for easy reach.
- COMPUTER - Interactive display shows your resistance level on a bar graph and numerically. Displays: Level, Watts, Calories, Speed (MPH/KPH), Distance (M/KM), RPM, Time and Pulse. Features Quickstart and programmable Time and Distance goals. Display includes a backlight and powers down automatically to conserve battery life.
- SADDLE - Elastomer Cushioned 10.5" x 6.75" L High Performance Saddle
- Frame: Heavy duty steel frame, double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion. Featuring built-in 4 point heavy duty dampener/levelers and ball bearing transport wheels.
- Flywheel: SKF precision sealed bearings, precision balanced perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
- Drive: Direct drive maintenance-free Hutchinson automotive grade Kevlar reinforced drive belt.
- Resistance: Magnetic Eddy Current Resistance controlled by indexed “Shifter Style: Lever. Our Eddy Current Technology reacts instantly to the increase and decrease of the user’s demands.
- Lower Bracket: Precision SKF Bearings and case hardened shaft.
- Crank Assembly: Three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long.
- Pedals: 9/16” Aluminum alloy dual pedals with toe cage. Optional SPD pedals available.
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Hardened Aluminum Alloy with anodized finish. Infinite Fore and Aft adjustments with scale.
- Saddle: Fully adjustable 10.5"L x 6.75"W high-performance racing saddle.
- Handlebar: Multi-grip: Aero, Cross, Bull-Horn and Racing Ergo Drop Loop grip positions.
- Power Requirements: Cordless/Battery operated (batteries included).
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Floor Space: 52" Long x 22" Wide x 47.5" High
- Box Dimensions / Weight: 49" Long x 10" Wide x 42" High
- Home Use:
- Lifetime Frame
- 5 Year Parts
- 2 Year Labor
- Club/Light Commercial Use:
- 10 Years Frame
- 3 Year Parts
- 1 Year Wear Items*
- 90 Days Labor
*Saddle, Toe Straps/Cages, Lock Levers, Computer