From the Nautilus Performance Series comes the E618 Elliptical Trainer. Designed for serious competitors looking to up their game, the E618 is fully loaded with dozens of training programs, Bluetooth® connectivity and free app-based tracking tools that help maximize motivation and power up performance.
- Adjustable Sight Line™ tilting console with blue backlit DualTrack™ screens — adjustable angles and illuminated screens let the user tilt the console for the best visibility to workout metrics, even when the media tray is in-use.
- 29 Nautilus Training programs — include preset programs for heart rate training, interval training, and weight loss as well as customizable training options.
- Bluetooth® connectivity — offers a seamless transition of workout data to supported smart devices.
- Track metrics on our free Nautilus Trainer™ 2 App — or transfer data to any of our fitness app partners.
- Sync with free RunSocial® App — and run through 19 locations with 27 routes alongside people from all over the world in real time
- Multi-position handlebars with integrated incline and resistance controls — make it easier to adjust the level of intensity during the workout and find the most comfortable hand grip.
- Optimized Drive Train — High speed, high inertia drive system with a perimeter weighted flywheel for easy start up and smooth, consistent workouts.
- 22" Dual Stride Rails — effectively distribute the load of each stride and increase overall balance, stability and smoothness of the ride.
- Motorized incline — raises or lowers the incline from 0-10 degrees at the touch of a button.
- Suspension Adjust™ Performance Cushioning System — tailors the angle of the footplate from 0-10 degrees offering customized heel support in the pedals while engaging different muscle groups.
- Wireless heart rate chest strap — is included (in addition to the contact hand grips) to monitor heart rate.
- 350 lb load capacity — built to withstand the rigors of performance training.
- 15/5/2 Warranty — our promise to stand behind the entire product...frame, parts & electronics and labor.