Perfect for classes or individual training, the SPX is unsurpassed in quality and durability.
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL FRAME - Double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
- BELT DRIVE - For smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free performance. The automotive quality French Hutchinson 5PK V-Ribbed Belt will last, and last, and last.
- FLYWHEEL - Precision 46 lb., perimeter weighted flywheel. Placing the bulk of the weight on the perimeter of the flywheel is equivalent to using a standard 60 pound flywheel.
Spins on the very best SKF Bearings available, manufactured in Germany and France
- WATER BOTTLE HOLDERS - Dual water bottle holders within easy reach
- SADDLE - Elastomer Cushioned 10.5" x 6.75" L High Performance Saddle
- Frame: Heavy duty steel frame, double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion. Featuring a 4 point contact with adjustable levelers and ball bearing transport wheels.
- Flywheel: Precision, perimeter weighted 46 Pound Flywheel
- Drive: French-made Hutchinson 5PK v-ribbed automotive belt
- Resistance: Patented Friction-Brake resistance for extra-smooth performance controlled by a micro-adjust safety knob with emergency stop
- Lower Bracket: Precision SKF Bearings and case hardened shaft
- Crank Assembly: Three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long
- Pedals: Aluminum alloy pedals with toe cage. Optional SPD pedals available
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Stainless steel. Infinite Fore and Aft adjustments with scale
- Saddle: Fully adjustable 10.5"L x 6.75"W high-performance racing saddle
- Handlebar: Multi-grip: Aero, Cross, and Bull-Horn grip positions.
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Floor Space: 43" Long x 24" Wide x 47" High
- Box Dimensions / Weight: 44" Long x 10" Wide x 38" High
- Home Use:
- Lifetime Frame
- 5 Year Parts
- 2 Year Labor
- Club/Light Commercial Use:
- 10 Year Frame
- 3 Year Parts
- 1 Year Wear Items*
- 90 Days Labor
*Saddle, Toe Straps/Cages, Lock Levers, Brake Pads