The Star Trac P-TBT Total Body Trainer is designed to deliver.The performance breakthroughs begin with an open step design that has the user walking on air in a comfortable, natural stride. The P-TBT then incorporates Star Trac innovations like Soft Trac« pedals that provide shock-absorbing comfort and our trademark personal fans that make extended sessions a breeze. The P-TBT's design not only allows users to step abroad from most any angle, it also creates an incredibly efficient footprint on your floor. For pure performance, cross over to the P-TBT.
- Soft Trac« pedals provide ultimate shock-absorbing comfort throughout the entire workout
- Efficient Footprint and Approachable, Stable Platform with minimal step-up height for easy access from all angles
- Star TracÆs Popular Personal Fan creates a more rewarding workout
- User-Friendly Console featuring large message window, motivational track, 8 user-specific workout programs and multiple cup and accessory holders
- HR Monitoring: Polar « Telemetry and Contact Heart Rate System
- Readouts: 16-character message window; Dedicated: Time, strides per minute, heart rate, course profile, resistance level, 1/4-mile motivational track display; Scrolling: Calories, calories/hour, watts, distance, speed, METs
- Programs: 8 programs including Quick Start, Dynamic Heart Rate Control,« Constant Heart Rate Control
- Model Number: 6130
- Overall Dimensions: 70" l x 27" w x 67" h (177.8 x 68.6 x 170.2 cm)
- Overall Weight: 450 lbs (204 kg)
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Pedal Size: 17.5" l x 8" w, open ended (45 x 20 cm)
- Distance Between Pedals: 3" (7.62 cm)
- Step-up Height: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Electrical: Self-contained power supply, no external power needed.
- Certification: UL/CSA
- Colors: Frame: Weatherable Silver Shrouds: Slate Gray Accents: Black
- Resistance: 20 levels of intensity
- Warranty: 2-year warranty on parts, 1-year warranty on labor (USA only)*
Some assembly required.