Nautilus T618 Treadmill
From the Nautilus Performance Series comes the T618 Treadmill. Designed to help serious runners unleash their potential, the T618 is loaded with training programs, the hottest app-based tracking tools like the RunSocial® App and Bluetooth® connectivity—pretty much everything it takes to pump up motivation and knock down miles.
- Intuitive, fully loaded console with blue backlit DualTrack™ screens — offers 26 Nautilus Performance Training programs including interval, heart rate and weight management. The dual screens offer visibility to workout metrics, even when the media tray is in use.
- Bluetooth® connectivity — offers a seamless transition of workout data to supported smart devices.
- Track metrics on our free Nautilus Trainer™ 2 App — or transfer data to any of our fitness app partners.
- Sync with free RunSocial® App — and run through 19 locations with 27 routes alongside people from all over the world in real time
- Powerful but quiet 3.5 CHP motor — optimized and balanced workhorse motor maintains full running speed and immediate response as pace is adjusted up or down, throughout the workout.
- Robust 2.75" crowned rollers — extend belt life and contribute to smoothness and balance of the belt.
- Exclusive Rebound™ Cushioning System — not only softens landing at the front of the deck, it also propels kick-off at the back of the stride to minimize impact while energizing the workout.
- 20" x 60" gym quality running path — and durable 3 ply 2.5 mm belt increases traction and durability for long belt life.
- Performance handrails with integrated incline and speed controls — make it easier to adjust the level of intensity during the workout.
- Wireless heart rate chest strap — is included (in addition to contact hand grips) to monitor heart rate.
- 350 lbs load capacity — built to withstand the rigors of performance training.
- Integrated towel and accessory bar.