The RS1 Recumbent Step-Through Lifecycle Exercise Bike takes advantage of the research and innovation that makes Lifecycle bikes No. 1 in health clubs worldwide. It features an open, step-through design for easy entry and exit. The RS1 bike provides a comfortable and relaxed, but effective, home exercise option.
Choose from console options including the new Track Connect 2.0 with upgraded connectivity and seamless integration with your favorite devices, or the Go Console for a simpler experience.
HEALTH CLUB QUALITY FOR YOUR HOME
The RS1 Recumbent Step-Through Lifecycle Exercise Bike has a sleek, ergonomic design that provides easy exit and entry, stability, and a relaxed body position ideal for exercisers of all fitness levels.
HEART RATE MONITORING
Contact heart rate hand sensors (Wireless heart rate monitoring system included with console)
Side-mounted handlebars and a deluxe front assist handlebars
NON-SLIP, SELF-BALANCING PEDALS
Self-balancing pedals with ratcheting straps
Two front wheels make it easy to move the RS1 from room to room.
FEATURES OF THE GO CONSOLE:
13 Pre-Loaded Workouts + 1 Custom Workout Per Profile
3 Year Warranty
The Go Console combines ease of use with a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs. Intuitive functionality with a simple, attractive design and eye-catching blue LCD screen makes it great for exercisers looking for a straightforward experience.
- Cup Holders - 1
- Integrated Accessory Tray - No
- Pedals - Non-Slip, Self-balancing pedals with straps
- Resistance Levels - 20
- Seat Adjustments - 13
- Seat - Standard cushioning and upholstery, Standard recumbent
- Front Wheels for Easy Mobility - Yes
- Handlebars - Side-Mounted Handlebars and Single Front Assist Handle
- Pedal Straps - Yes
- Step Through Design - Yes
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 66.5 in x 25.5 in x 51.5 in (169 cm x 65 cm x 131 cm)
- Weight - 133 lb (61 kg)
- Max User Weight - 300 lb (137 kg)
- Power Requirements - All major voltage configurations (outside U.S. may vary)
- Special Features - Step Through Design
- Warranty - Lifetime on frame; 5-year on parts; 3-year on console; 1-year on labor