The C1 Upright Lifecycle Exercise Bike is lightweight, compact and easy to move, which makes it an ideal piece of home exercise equipment. It features durability and effective biomechanics similar to the Lifecycle bikes found in the best health clubs.
Choose from console options including the new Track Connect 2.0 with upgraded connectivity and seamless integration with your favorite devices, or the Go Console for a simpler experience.
PORTABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, AND EASY TO USE
Experience a traditional biking workout in your home with the C1 Upright Lifecycle Exercise Bike. Remarkably quiet, you can read, listen to music, or watch television without distraction.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Contact heart rate hand sensors (Wireless heart rate monitoring system included with console)
Ergonomically designed, racing style handlebars with deluxe forearm support.
Natural Upright Position
Engineering to deliver most natural upright riding position to ensure a comfortable, effective workout
Non-Slip, Self-Balancing Pedals
Self-balancing pedals with ratcheting straps
FEATURES OF THE TRACK CONNECT 2 CONSOLE
Connects to Apple Watch® and Samsung Galaxy Watch®
The Track Connect 2.0 with enhanced Bluetooth® allows you to bring all your workout data into one place with seamless integration with your favorite devices including your Apple Watch® or Samsung Galaxy Watch® as well as Apple® or Android™ smartphones.
Sync with Apple Health or Fitbit by enabling proximity login on the Life Fitness Connect app. Or, connect with other apps using FTMS.
The upper Entertainment Zone with the integrated smartphone/tablet compression rack is at eye level for easy viewing as you follow along with your preferred fitness app or stream the latest episode of your favorite show, while the lower Workout Zone allows for easy setup and in-workout control.
- Front Wheels for Easy Mobility - Yes
- Cup Holders - 1
- Dimensions (L x W x H)41 in x 24 in x 56 in (104 cm x 60 cm x 142 cm)
- Handlebars - Standard Racing Style Handlebars
- Integrated Accessory Tray - Yes
- Max User Weight - 300 lb (137 kg)
- Pedal - Yes
- Pedals - Standard self-balancing pedals
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary) - All major voltage configurations
- Resistance Levels - 20
- Seat Adjustments - 15
- Seat - Standard cushioning and upholstery, Standard upright
- Step Through Design - No
- Weight - 116 lb (53 kg)
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) - Lifetime on frame; 3-year on electrical and mechanical parts (3V Batteries excluded); 1-year on labor