Employing state-of-the-art BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Technology, the SPR-CT is the ultimate cycle for dual action Spin Classes or individual training. Designed with an interactive computer, ensuring you’re always performing at your optimum level.
- RESISTANCE - BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Magnetic Technology is designed to react to your demand Maintenance free. No brakes pad to replace
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL FRAME - Double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
- BELT DRIVE - For smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free performance. The automotive quality French Hutchinson 5PK V-Ribbed Belt will last, and last, and last.
- FLYWHEEL - Precision perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel. Spins on the very best SKF Bearings available, manufactured in Germany and France.
- COMPUTER - Interactive display shows your resistance level on a bar graph and numerically. Displays: Level, Watts, Calories, Speed (MPH/KPH), Distance (M/KM), RPM, Time and Pulse Features Quickstart and programmable Time and Distance goals. Display includes a backlight and powers down automatically to conserve battery life.
- SADDLE - Elastomer Cushioned 10.5" x 6.75" L High Performance Saddle
- Frame: Heavy duty steel frame, double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion. Featuring built-in 4 point heavy duty dampener/levelers and ball bearing transport wheels.
- Flywheel: SKF precision sealed bearings, precision balanced perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
- Drive: Direct drive maintenance-free Hutchinson automotive grade Kevlar reinforced drive belt.
- Resistance: Magnetic Eddy Current Resistance controlled by indexed “Shifter Style: Lever. Our Eddy Current Technology reacts instantly to the increase and decrease of the user’s demands.
- Lower Bracket: Precision SKF Bearings and case hardened shaft
- Crank Assembly: Three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long
- Pedals: 9/16” Aluminum alloy dual pedals with toe cage. Optional SPD pedals available
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Hardened Aluminum Alloy with anodized finish. Infinite Fore and Aft adjustments with scale
- Saddle: Fully adjustable 10.5"L x 6.75"W high-performance racing saddle
- Handlebar: Multi-grip: Aero, Cross, Bull-Horn and Racing Ergo Drop Loop grip positions.
- Power Requirements: Cordless/Battery operated (batteries included).
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Floor Space: 52" Long x 22" Wide x 55" High
- Box Dimensions / Weight: 49" Long x 10" Wide x 42" High
- Home Use:
- Lifetime Frame
- 5 Year Parts
- 2 Year Labor
- 10 Years Frame
- 3 Year Parts
- 1 Year Wear Items*
- 90 Days Labor *Saddle, Toe Straps/Cages, Lock Levers, Computer