H2 is the perfect addition to any athlete’s toolbox. The heart of the H2 is its ability to replicate real world inertia due to its massive, 20-pound flywheel. The H2 comes complete with integrated cadence, speed and power data, internal cooling, over-the-air firmware updates, dual-band ANT+ and Bluetooth compatibility and topped off with its electromagnetic resistance system for rapid resistance changes within virtual training environments. Plus, at 64 decibels the H2 is library-level quiet.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 64 decibels, quiet enough to ride in a library
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth 4.0 standards
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training application, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more
- Robust design is capable of handling up to 2000 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 20% climbing grade
- Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tire wear