Bring your gym workout home with the Run CX.
This premium home treadmill provides a superior experience due to precision engineering combined with decades of biomechanics research, feedback from health clubs and extensive testing.
FlexDeck Shock Absorption System reduces knee and joint stress, and the dual-zone console's built-in device holder lets you create your own workout experience.
COMFORTABLE RUN MILE AFTER MILE
The Life Fitness Shock Absorption System reduces knee and joint stress by 30% compared to non-treadmill running, and provides an inviting experience for both running veterans and casual walkers.
With an 11% larger running surface than comparable treadmills, you'll feel like you're running on a commercial treadmill – without the commercial price tag.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CONSOLE
Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps. Sync directly with Strava with North Pole Engineering’s GymTrak app; and to Apple Health or Fitbit by enabling proximity login on the Life Fitness Connect app. Or, connect to interactive apps like Zwift and Kinomaps for an engaging virtual workout experience.
CREATE YOUR OWN WORKOUT EXPERIENCE
The built in device holder makes it easy to access on-demand workouts and tracking on the Life Fitness Connect app or employ any other fitness apps that you feel comfortable with.
The choice is yours.
- Min Speed0.5 mph (0.8 kph)
- Max Speed12 mph (19 kph)
- Incline0 - 15%
- Incline Increment0.5 %
- Dimensions (L x W x H)79.5 in x 32 in x 61 in (202 cm x 82 cm x 155 cm)
- Running Surface Size60" x 22" (153 cm x 56 cm)
- Weight341 lb (155 kg)
- Max User Weight400 lb (182 kg)
- Motor System3.0 HP (6.0 HP peak) DC motor with MagnaDrive motor controller
- Life Fitness Heart Rate StrapYes, included
- Wheels2 front wheels
- Cup Holders2
- Integrated Accessory TrayYes
- Shock AbsorptionFlexDeck Shock Absorption
- Walk, Jog, RunYes
- Power RequirementsAll major voltage configurations (outside U.S. may vary)
- WarrantyLifetime on frame, LifeSpring shock absorbers; 10-year on drive motor; 7 year on parts; 3 year on console; 1-year on labor (outside U.S. may vary)