From the Nautilus Performance Series comes the R618 Recumbent Bike. Designed for serious cyclists looking to find their edge, the R618 delivers tons of comfort, dozens of training programs, Bluetooth® connectivity, and free app-based tracking tools that help boost performance and results.
- Adjustable Sight Line™ tilting console with blue backlit DualTrack™ screens — adjustable angles and illuminated screens let the user tilt the console for the best visibility to workout metrics, even when the media tray is in-use.
- 29 Nautilus Training programs — include preset programs for heart rate training, interval training, and weight loss as well as customizable training options.
- Bluetooth® connectivity — offers a seamless transition of workout data to supported smart devices.
- Track metrics on our free Nautilus Trainer™ 2 App — or transfer data to any of our fitness app partners.
- Sync with free RideSocial™ App — and ride through multiple real world locations alongside people from all over the world in real time
- Dynamic Recline Nautilus Gel™ seat — provides infinite adjustment for back support and cushions the glutes for our most comfortable ride.
- Performance urethane-coated handlebars with integrated incline and resistance controls — make it easier to adjust the level of intensity during the workout.
- 3 piece chrome crank system with weighted pedals — for easy foot placement and smoother pedaling.
- Optimized Drive Train — High speed, high inertia drive system with a perimeter weighted flywheel for easy start up and smooth, consistent workouts.
- Wireless heart rate chest strap — is included (in addition to the contact hand grips) to monitor heart rate.
- Dual grip transport handle — offers an easy way to move the equipment.
- 325 lb load capacity — built to withstand the rigors of performance training.
- 15/3/1 Warranty — our promise to stand behind the entire product...frame, parts & electronics and labor.